Our Best Paintball Photos

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

EMR Paintball Park, Blues Crew LLC and GI Sportz
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: EMR Paintball Park, Blues Crew LLC and GI Sportz

EMR Paintball Park, Blues Crew LLC and GI Sportz 1 year, 9 months ago #6

EMR Paintball Park and BLUE’S CREW, LLC are proud to announce a MarketingPartnership with GI Sportz for the 2013 season! “Working with GI Sportz gives us the opportunity to give back to our customers in terms of player support and Consistent Paint Performance for the upcoming season and we have always been very happy with the quality and performance of the DXS Paintball line of products at our facility,” said Blue Hanse. Stay tuned for a prize giveaway to kickoff this marketing partnership that will include Free Entry and a case of DXS Bronze paint for use at a 2013 EMR event.

***CONTEST***

GI Sportz Paintball, Blues Crew TV, and EMR Paintball Park team up for a great prize giveaway.

Win FREE entry to any EMR event and a case of DXS Bronze paintballs!

Go to www.facebook.com/EMRPaintball for your chance to win!
Attachments:

Re: EMR Paintball Park, Blues Crew LLC and GI Sportz 1 year, 9 months ago #42

I am very glad to hear this I only currently go to pump pandemonium but knowing we will have good fresh paint is very reassuring. EMR does a very good job at making there events fun for everyone and this just helps take them to the next level. Hope I can eventually get around to make it to a castle conquest one of these years.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com