?

Our Best Paintball Photos

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper?

Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #101

• Weeble
Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper?
Right Now I am running a Rotor with a high cap top for my main With a Empire Halo too as my back up I really love the Rotor with the high cap as I am running 190 round Pinocchio pods. I don't have to worry about being completely empty before I reload.

Re: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #102

rotor has been my Favorite loader ive owned, really want to try out the spire but i dont know any one with one

Re: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #115

This depends on what I am playing. If I am using one of my egos or shocker the rotor hands down. If I am using my autococker on semi the the VL-revi with xboard is the way to go. But if I am using my autococker with the pump kit on it then I like to use the proto primo or the snapshot hopper. But over all I do like the rotor the best!

Re: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #125

Most definitely the rotor just a solid loader.Got a pinokio for back up

Re: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #132

Durability wise how does the pinokio feel. Is it like the rotor and old school revys or more like the newer revys and halo B's. I thought about trying new hoppers like the V-Max or pinokio but want to get one that will hold up like the rotor and not sonix activted I don;t know why I just do not like the sound activated hoppers.

Re: Whats you favorite brand/type of hopper? 1 year, 7 months ago #133

I would say its pretty good as far as mechanical goes,The hopper is made from the same kind of plastic as a halo but is pretty durable.I i like the rotor more mainly because I can break it down in the middle of the field and work on it. I have had only 1 problem out of it and that was the sensor bar in the feed neck but contacted them about and they replaced it for and even gave some extra screws for the body that I had lost.Customer service was awesome.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com