Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The best paintball mask ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The best paintball mask ?

The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #32

• sebas241
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi i am searching for the best mask money can buy i have like 100 bucks for the mask but i will like wich is the best the v-force grillz the E-flex the sly profit or the I4. the one that i like the most is the v-force grillz but i will like to hear you opinion

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #36

i would go with the grillz or i4s. You cant talk or hear well through profits. eflex are comfy but i just dont like them

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #40

• sebas241
  • Fresh Boarder
I almost forgot and what abouthe JT proflexs ?

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #41

I am still wearing the v-force profilers. However, I have tred the grillz and I personally do not like the shape of the lens when I wear them I do like the looks of them. I do not like the i4's just because they are so small and part of my chin is exposed. I have never tried the e-flex so I do not know how they feel. I have friends that use the sly profit mask and they like it however I have never tried one myself. To me the profilers still give me comfort and let me see just the right amount with my bad vision.

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #54

i would sugjest going to a pro shop and trying on some masks. its more about comfort because they all do the same job with fogging and so on. i would stay away from events i have had problems with those fogging in the past

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #55

I have owned both the grills and the proflex. Both are wonderfull. Between the two they both hold out the fog excellently (if u get the one with dual paned lense) The grill does lack a bit in forehead coverage but it is a lot cooler mask and a bit more rigid and durable in my opinion. I do think the proflexs are the best though personally for me because I sweat alot and tthe proflex holds out fog a bit better and feel slightly more comfortable to me. The profits and I4s are cool looking masks but from what I ve learned they offer little coverage compared the the flexs and grillz and they are a bit stuffy and cramped for bigger guys. I would strongly recomend trying them out first to get your prefrence but I would say if not the grillz you cant go wrong as well as the proflex. Its just a matter of style from there
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com