Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Autocockers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Autocockers

Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #43

Hello everyone,

I know cockers have seen there hay day a long time ago. However, I still think they can run with the markers of today. Also, I love how they operate weather they have pump kits, pneumatics, or electro-pneumatics they are just fascinating. I have two myself an 04 prostock that I have a ccm lower internals and a ccm lightweight pump kit with hitman mod. The other I think is an old System X special edition with E1 on it. I am by no means a gun tech but I think I can tune my cockers just fine. This form is about anything autocockers what is your favorite autococker of any kind and what tips do you have to time or tune them to your liking.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #57

To be honest I have never shot an autococker, but I have heard wonders about the old automags and there seamless shooting

Re: Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #65

That is one marker that I have not tried out and would love to I may try to pick up one of the base models cheap one of these times to try out. But for now I will stick to the autococker.

Re: Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #126

I have a auto cocker had the e-blade 1 but I couldn't seem to get it in tune so I turned it into a pump.I haven't played a lot of pump so it usually stays in the bag.I think I need a new reg the velocity is all over the place when I was at chrono the last time I tried using it

Re: Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #128

Yeah, reg makes a big difference. I will recommend putting in the CCM lower tube kit it made a huge difference in the performance of my pump. Did you keep on the e-frame for it if you did that's awesome.

Re: Autocockers 1 year, 9 months ago #129

Before and after still have the e-blade v1.06.I used the same reg that was on it figured it would work.I put tech t zero kick back block and a random cocker pump kit I got off of PBN.Im pretty sure the internals are from CCM .The barrel kit is a old Hammerhead Battle stix kit.The velocity will only go barely over 200 so think its got to be the reg,don't know if I want to keep it or dump it
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com